rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Strasbourg is A Little Venice II

Strasbourg is A Little Venice II



I know, that I post a photo that looks like the previous but I decided to post it because I have made a great photoshooting and I loved this photo a lot, so I hope it won't pose a problem for anyone. There the other side of the Petite France the historical side of Strasbourg with the traditional houses and the water along side.

P.S. : thank you very much for your comments that's really nice

5 comments:

crocrodyl said...

Nice capture of the row of colourful houses!

Lowell said...

Oh, that's such a great photograph! With the muted colors it gives a restful, peaceful appearance.

Jane Hards Photography said...

You post what you like and how you like when you like. It is such a pretty little scene I could view it many times many ways.

Julie ScottsdaleDailyPhoto.com said...

I like this one also. Just great!

Leif Hagen said...

I love the colors and architecture in this photo! You have some cool pictures in your blog and UNLIMITED interesting stuff to show us from Strasbourg! Keep up the good work, daily I hope. Kind regards from EAGAN daily photo in Minnesota, USA

Ad Place!