rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Theme : Glass

The First Day of  Spring




Hello, this is my first post since I joined citydailyphoto so I hope I did it well. I'm from Strasbourg a very nice city in the east of France. Strasbourg is presented like the capital of Europe because of all European Union Institutions such like European Court of Human Rights,Council Of Europe and European Parliament. Today's picture represents a photo from a famous place in Strasbourg - Orangerie which is a very nice park where Napoleon used to meet Josephine secretly:)
So this is a glass block presenting the little place where I spend my spare time.
Hope you enjoyed this little first post, can't wait being tomorow for another post. Have a great day!



Click here to view thumbnails for all participants

Ad Place!